Article by Wendy McCance
I’ve been thinking about what I want to write these days and who my audience is. As my writing has changed over the years, so has the readers who have stopped by to see what I have been posting. In light of an ever-changing audience, I thought it would be nice to do a Getting to Know You post.
Below you will find a series of questions. I will answer them myself to share with you a little about myself. Please take a moment and answer them as well in the comment section below. Let’s make this even better and include some self-promotion! I’ll have a few questions where you can share links for a website, social media platform or whatever it is that you would like the readers to know about you.
Thanks for your participation!
1. What are your favorite blog topics?
Inspiration, entrepreneurship, self-help, family topics.
2. What do you enjoy doing in your spare time?
Reading, biking, spending time with the family, listen to music, good conversations with a bottle of wine!
3. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Living in a house on the lake with my husband and writing my first book.
4. What is a dream of yours that most likely won’t come true?
Being a drummer in a band (I am a horrible singer and don’t know how to play the drums, but I love the idea of doing it).
5. If you could sit down and get to know 3 famous people, who would they be?
Jeff Lynne, Elizabeth Gilbert, Judy Blume. I think they are all brilliant and they truly inspire me.
6. Please share your website link and tell us about it (if you have a link to share).
Searchingforthehappiness.com Blog that posts about personal and professional topics.
7. Please share any social media platforms you would like readers to check out.
https://www.facebook.com/searchingforthehappiness My Facebook page.
8. Is there anything else you would like to share?
I am grateful to have such fabulous people stopping by and reading what I post. It means the world to me to read your comments and get to know you!
Thanks again for your participation. 🙂
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- Interview with Claire Cappetta of Clarified Lifeline - April 27, 2017
- Rewrite Time - April 25, 2017
- The Writer - April 5, 2017