Article by Wendy McCance
I thought it would be interesting to learn more about you, the reader’s who stop by to read this blog. I put together a survey for you to answer. I have also answered these question’s so that you can learn more about me as well. I hope you answer the questions in the comment area. This should be fun, especially the answers from readers in other countries. Please see below.
1. Where do you live?
2. What was the most memorable place you have visited?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What season is your favorite? Why?
Autumn. I love the trees turning color, the beginning of the school year, the smell and feel of the brisk air and bonfires.
5. Do you have pets? What are their names?
Dog/Frisky, Cat/Trixie Firetruck and a Ferret/Lola
6. What is your favorite dessert?
7. What is your favorite hobby?
8. If you won the lottery, what’s the first thing you would do with the money?
Take a vacation.
9. If you could be successful at any career what would you want to do for a living?
Be a writer.
10. What sport would you do if you were in the Olympics?
Thanks for participating. 🙂
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- Top Parenting Blog Winner - June 19, 2017
- Interview with Claire Cappetta of Clarified Lifeline - April 27, 2017
- Rewrite Time - April 25, 2017