Article by Wendy McCance
What are you doing to make sure you get your message out during the holiday season? This is the most critical time of year to promote your business using social media. Do you have a social media marketer to make sure your social media platforms give you the best chance for increased sales?
With only weeks left until the end of 2014, why not make the most of these final weeks with the following tips to promote your business and get more sales.
1. Offer gift certificates, and special events on your social media platforms. Use Twitter or Facebook to pass out special holiday codes that can be used in store during certain days and times.
2. Put together a contest with a holiday theme. Mention it on Twitter, your Facebook page and your website.
3. Offer a buy one get one free promotion. Promote it on Twitter.
4. Have your staff put together a fun holiday video to show customers what a fun, personable business you have.
5. Host a holiday Tweet chat with your customers. For more information, check out this article on what a Tweet chat is and how to host one. Hosting a Tweet Chat
6. Getting the staff involved in something charitable like a toy drive or packaging holiday food for those in need is a wonderful way to get into the holiday spirit. Make sure to take photos and encourage customers to get involved as well on Twitter or your Facebook page.
7. Run holiday email campaigns. Offer FREE shipping, pre-wrapped gifts or discounted gift cards.
8. Send out holiday cards the old-fashioned way. Show your clients you truly care and take the time to mail them a holiday greeting.
9. Write a holiday article that you can post on your website.
If you are looking for a holiday article to be written or need help with your social media campaigns, please contact Wendy McCance at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or (248) 792-9901.
For more information about Wendy McCance and the services she offers, please click on this link.
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- Do You Offer Advertising On Your Blog? - January 13, 2017
- Interview with Sasha Johnson, Co-Owner of 6 Degrees of Organization - January 5, 2017
- New Year, New Goals - January 1, 2017