Article by Wendy McCance
I was approached recently and asked if I would be willing to try Ivory’s 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash and do a review on it. Two weeks later, I recieved a full-sized bottle of the body wash in my mailbox. I was thrilled to try out the product and so was the rest of the family.
I have used body washes before, but had never used a product that was for hair and body. I tend to get picky about what products I use on my hair and stick to a favorite shampoo and conditioner.
I tried the product and have to say that I was pleased with the results. Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash smelled great. It’s a light clean scent that doesn’t smell overly masculine or feminine. I also liked that it was light enough that I could wear my perfume after taking a shower without worry of conflicting scents.
This product lathers nicely and washes off well. I did use it on my hair and didn’t use my conditioner to make sure I was testing the product fairly. My hair looked clean and wasn’t weighed down by the product.
The whole family has tried it out and everyone has been happy to use it.
In the end, I would rate this product a B+.
Pro’s of using this product are:
- It retails for about $4.25 for 24 fl.oz.
- It smells great no matter if you are a woman or a man.
- The scent is light enough that it doesn’t conflict with the scent of perfume or cologne.
- The product lathers well and there is no residue.
Con’s of using this product are:
- I see it more as a body wash. I really wouldn’t use it again in my hair (although many guys might use it that way).
- The packaging is boring and looks like a pharmacy product.
note: I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. Opinions are my own and have not been influenced by receiving this free product.
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- Top Parenting Blog Winner - June 19, 2017
- Interview with Claire Cappetta of Clarified Lifeline - April 27, 2017
- Rewrite Time - April 25, 2017