This has been a wonderful week. I have been asked to be a part of a Mastermind Group and I have received two blogger awards. I must confess that I am not the greatest when it comes to being tech savvy. I have had trouble figuring out how to get these awards on my blog. In the end, with or without awards posted on my blog, I am so touched that I have followers that liked my blog enough that they nominate me for a Versatile Blogger and Inspirational Blogger Award.
I would like to take this opportunity to share some of my favorite blogs with you. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
blueheronwisdom.wordpress.com (inspirational wonderful stories)
gracefully50.wordpress.com (fun stories and beautiful photography-fashion related)
fasab.wordpress.com (great stories that talk about life with ironic humor)
dailysweetpeas.wordpress.com (lovely gardening photos and good stories)
furtherthanyouthink.wordpress.com (life and wine in New Zealand)
According to the rules of receiving an award I am supposed to tell you the reader seven things about me that you might not know.
1. I don’t have a picture of myself on this blog because I want my words to resonate without distraction. (not that I’m beautiful or ugly, but it just doesn’t fit here on my blog)
2. I have lived in Ohio, Kansas, Montana and Michigan.
3. I have visited 3 countries: Canada, Italy and England.
4. I am obsessed with the idea of living in New Zealand when my children are grown.
5. I spent a good portion of my adult life selling wine, spirits and beer to on-premise accounts. Love my wine!!!
6. I am possessive of my books. I have always loved reading and have amassed several bookcases full of books over the years.
7. I look at my books as telling my personal story. If you look at the books that have gathered, you can clearly see all of my interests, feelings, and the scholarly pursuits that I’ve worked on over the years.
Thanks again for all of the support and kindness. I hope you find a new blog from the list above that you really enjoy.
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- When Edits Go Too Far - April 24, 2019
- What is a Writers Residency and How Do I Find One? - January 13, 2018
- Useful Information For Those Writing a Book - January 11, 2018