by Wendy McCance
I love finding incredible blogs to promote. Sure there is the “Special Offer” page where anyone can submit a link to their blog and get more visibility. I felt that I needed to offer an opportunity to get even more traffic to your site, so I have come up with a special event.
First, let me explain what I mean by a blog that inspires. Everyone has that favorite blog that they enjoy because it brightens their day, is full of great ideas or inspires them in one form or another. These are the blogs that you should think about nominating.
How to Nominate Your Favorite Blog That Inspires:
- Vote for your favorite blog by commenting in the comment section below.
- Only one vote per person (only your first vote will be counted).
- Please include the web address of the blog.
- Explain why you think the blog is worthy of winning this year’s award.
- A blog will not be counted as a vote if the information above is not filled in.
To make the cut, a blog must be nominated more than once.
Nominations must be received by May 15, 2013.
The Top 7 Blog Winners Will Receive:
- Winners will be featured in a special article on the front page of Searching for the Happiness with a description of their blog and a link to their site.
- Winners will be placed on a blogroll for 3 months to gain more exposure to their site.
- Winners will also have the opportunity to do a guest post if they are interested.
Winners will be revealed on May 25, 2013.
HINT: You might want to consider mentioning this contest to the followers on your blog. Have them stop by at http://searchingforthehappiness.com and vote for your blog.
Good Luck to Everyone!
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- What is a Writers Residency and How Do I Find One? - January 13, 2018
- Useful Information For Those Writing a Book - January 11, 2018
- The Best Facebook Groups for Writers and Why You Should Get Involved - January 8, 2018