Article by Wendy McCance
The last day of 2013 has me thinking about how my life went this last year and what I want to see happen in this new year.
I want to thank all of my readers for the tremendous amount of support, the terrific comments and the knowledge I have gained from all of you.
2013 has been a year full of surprises, accomplishments and fun. I have enjoyed getting to know all of you and hearing about your lives as well.
My wish for this new year is that 2014 is the best year yet. Not just for me, but for everyone.
- I hope there is a little more kindness in the world.
- I hope more people dream big and go after those dreams.
- I hope that many of the comments I receive have to do with the great moments in your own lives and that you are seeing success from all of your hard work.
- I hope that any bad moments from the past do not follow you into this new year.
- I hope that this community stays strong and that we continue to help and support each other.
Happy New Year!! Let’s make 2014 our best year yet!!
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- When Edits Go Too Far - April 24, 2019
- What is a Writers Residency and How Do I Find One? - January 13, 2018
- Useful Information For Those Writing a Book - January 11, 2018