Looking to get more exposure on the web?
Are you looking to get the most out of your social media efforts? Is your goal to maximize your personal or company’s exposure in a web search, on a social media platform or do you need to polish up your profiles?
Do you have questions about:
1. What social media platforms should I focus on to maximize my business exposure?
2. How often should I be posting on a social media site?
3. What should I be posting?
4. Is it important to have blog posts on my website?
5. How can I flood the front page of search results with my personal or name of my company?
6. What should I be putting on my LinkedIn profile to increase views and get more business?
7. Should I write articles and post them on LinkedIn? How can I get the most exposure from them?
8. Where should I post links to blog articles on LinkedIn?
9. What groups should I be following on LinkedIn?
10. What can I do on Twitter to increase engagement?
11. How can I get more quality followers on Twitter?
12. Should I be using Pinterest for business?
13. How can I maximize my presence on Pinterest?
I can answer these questions and many more. If you don’t have the money in your budget to hire a social media manager but need advice so that you can gain more followers, have quality interactions and flood the web with your name, email me so that we can set up a consultation.
Important: When emailing me, please provide me with the information you would like to discuss. I will also need to know if you are focusing on yourself or on your business.
Consultation fee: $50.00 per hour.
*For more information on all of the services offered, please refer to the social media Pricing List page.
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- What is a Writers Residency and How Do I Find One? - January 13, 2018
- Useful Information For Those Writing a Book - January 11, 2018
- The Best Facebook Groups for Writers and Why You Should Get Involved - January 8, 2018