Article by Wendy McCance
Start the new year off with a bang. Brush up on your social media knowledge, learn some new tips and tricks and create a new marketing plan to make 2015 your best year yet!
Below are some of my favorite articles that will have you looking like a social media pro in no time.
- Forget about pretty images. 2015 is all about creating the video. Yep, it’s time to grab the customer’s attention in a whole new way. If you use Facebook ads, you’ll want to read this step-by-step article on how to create Facebook video ads. Create Facebook Video Ads
- Here is a great guide to get you through the reality and myth of SEO for 2015. Start the new year off knowing best practices and strategy for search engine optimization. 17 SEO Myths
- Create a strong blog strategy. Check out these 39 blogging tips right from the pros.
39 Blogging Tips
- If you have a Facebook page, the best way to increase your customer base is by maximizing your reach in Facebook news feed. Learn how to increase your reach organically.
- All you need to know for a strong Facebook strategy based on the new rules for 2015.
New Facebook Consumer Habits
- Do you use Tumblr to market your brand? Maybe it’s time to give Tumblr a second look. Learn how to properly use Tumblr to market your brand. Marketing Your Brand on Tumblr.
- Not sold on Tumblr yet? Here’s an additional article demonstrating 14 brands that made the most out of Tumblr. 14 Brands Who Owned Tumblr this Year.
- I’m in love with this site! Every social media icon in one place. Love the variety of arrows available to use to point to a link!! Most Popular Text signs and Symbols
- Isn’t it time to really learn all about the Twitter hashtag? All the information you need to use hashtags successfully. Scientific Guide to Hashtags.
- All the basics for a busines to get off the ground using social media. The Business Owners Social Media Tool Kit
- 12 content leaders explain what drives traffic using content alone. Increase Traffic with Solid Content.
I hope these links give you some inspiration for ways to get the most out of your marketing efforts in 2015. Happy New Year!
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- When Edits Go Too Far - April 24, 2019
- What is a Writers Residency and How Do I Find One? - January 13, 2018
- Useful Information For Those Writing a Book - January 11, 2018