Article by Wendy McCance
Every now and then I am lucky enough to stumble across some new information that I am unaware of. Today, I stumbled across some links that I just had to share with you. If you are looking to get more out of your blog and already have the basics down, trust me when I say these links will thrill you.
- Would you like a tool to help you get screenshots? Amy Lynne Andrews has an incredible post on screenshots that takes you through the process step by step. http://amylynnandrews.com/how-to-take-screenshot/
- Amanda DiSilvestro has a post on social sharing. She mentions 3 social sharing sites that I have never heard of. I looked into the sites and have signed up. I am especially excited to use Viral Content Buzz. I can’t wait to see if sharing content on that site makes a difference in my traffic. http://moz.com/ugc/need-a-new-tool-3-social-sharing-tools-that-do-something-specific
- Have you ever wanted to create a header image for your blog? Check out this post by Julie Deneen. She takes you step-by step through the process at: http://www.fabulousblogging.com/2013/02/creating-a-header-image-for-your-blog/
- Ian Cleary has an awesome article on content sharing. He has found several tools which can help you get the most out of every post you write. http://www.razorsocial.com/content-sharing/
- I love the Social Media Examiner. I am never disappointed with the posts I read. This article on using pictures to tell a visual story is a must read. Several social media platforms are broken down so you can get the most out of each site. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/visual-stories/#more-54635
- Adrienne Smith has put together a step-by step instructional video to teach you how to add a picture to Twitter and why it’s important. A great blog too!! Full of fabulous information. http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/visual-stories/#more-54635
- Last but not least, a little bit of everything. Marc Andre has put together a list of 50 resources for bloggers. My personal favorite is the Google Keyword Planner. http://profitblitz.com/niche-website-resources/
I hope these links give you some new ideas for your blog. If I have missed something you think our readers would love to know about, please mention it with a link below in the comments.
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- When Edits Go Too Far - April 24, 2019
- What is a Writers Residency and How Do I Find One? - January 13, 2018
- Useful Information For Those Writing a Book - January 11, 2018