Article by Wendy McCance
As a blogger, I spend almost as much time researching all aspects of blogging as much as I spend writing. Sometimes, I find information that is so valuable that I have to share it with my fellow bloggers. Usually it ends up on my Facebook page where bloggers can quickly get all sorts of valuable information.
This last week, I found so many good articles, I thought I would write a post where you can quickly click on any link that interests you without scrolling down the Facebook page.
I hope you find some information amongst these links you feel was valuable.
- Laws concerning giveaways, sweepstakes and contests. If you are considering or already do contests on your blog, you really should check out this article. It is a wealth of information. http://busybeingjennifer.com/2013/02/giveaways-official-rules-and-legal-stuff/
- If you use photos on your blog, this article will give you some new information on what is happening to bloggers using photos. blog.hubspot.com/internet-copyright–law–
- Images draw in more readers to a blog than words alone. If you have been looking for a new ways to gain more traffic to your site, this article on Pintrest might be just what you are looking for. http://kirstystuart.com/how-to-use-pinterest-to-promote-your-freelance-writing-business/
- Interested in Page Rank, Alexa and Keywords to improve your overall rank? This article is a real eye-opener into what is going on behind the scenes and what you should really care about. http://busybeingjennifer.com/2013/06/page-rank-keywords-and-alexa-oh-my/
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- When Edits Go Too Far - April 24, 2019
- What is a Writers Residency and How Do I Find One? - January 13, 2018
- Useful Information For Those Writing a Book - January 11, 2018