Traditional advertising is being crushed by the advertising you can do online. Having a media presence online is incredibly important these days if you want to:
1. Be known as an expert in your field
2. Be easily found in search results
3. Increase your business opportunities
4. Create a well-known and respected business image
5. Showcase your brand
6. Cut advertising costs
7. Enhance customer trust and loyalty
8. Encourage communication with your customers
9. Expand your demographic reach
10. Create stellar customer service
If you are interested in increasing your business opportunities, expanding your reach and want to be easily found on the web, hiring an online image consultant is the smart thing to do.
I take companies that have little social media impact and turn their image around. I’m sure you are familiar with companies that look like they are on the verge of going out of business because there social media platforms are too quiet. They don’t post on a regular basis and there is no customer interaction.
I have also been extremely successful at increasing search rankings for my clients. If a potential customer looks you up and has a difficult time finding you, that’s a problem. If a competitor is flooding search results and essentially burying you, you could be out of business in no time.
If you are ready to increase your business opportunities, I offer several packages.
1. If you are just in need of some quick guidance, go to this link for information on phone consultations. Phone Consultations
2. If you would like a personalized plan that will completely turn around your image on the web, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org I will have you fill out a questionnaire so we can pinpoint what arrangement would work best for your personal business needs.
3. If you would like a 30 day plan to get your social media image back on track, I can create a personalized 4 week template for $750.00. By the end of the 4 weeks you will have everything in place and will only need to do weekly maintenance on your social media sites.
4. If you are looking to hire a social media manager to run your social media platforms for you, please check out the price chart for fees.
If you have questions, or would like to work on your online image, please contact me at: email@example.com
I look forward to working with you!