Article by Wendy McCance
Ever since I started blogging, I have challenged myself to get out of my comfort zone. It’s these little jabs that have allowed me to grow and develop my blog and writing career into what it is today.
Recently I was reviewing what I have done with this career of mine and realized that I have been sitting in a place of comfort for far too long. I decided I needed to stir the pot and put myself through a little discomfort again. I came to the conclusion that it was time for me to finally write that book I have mentioned for so long.
There are so many questions going through my mind that I thought I would ask all of you what your thoughts are. I know many of you have written ebooks before and I would love to hear about your experiences. How long did the process take and was it difficult to put an ebook together?
Promote Your E-Book
If you have written an ebook or any book for that matter, please include information on your book with a link when you answer any of the questions posted. I am hoping that this post will help all of the many people who are looking to write a book, but I also want to be able to celebrate those of you who have gone through the process with a little promotion of your book as well.
- Would you rather read an ebook about kicking off a writing career with no writing background, a book about how to make money off a blog or a book detailing how this blog changed my life?
- What method did you use to put together your ebook? I am contemplating using Smashwords.
- How long did it take for you to write and publish your ebook? Was it difficult?
- How many pages is your ebook and how much does it cost to buy?
- Where can you find your ebook if someone wants to buy it?
- Was it worth the time and trouble to write the ebook? Would you do it again?
- What is the best piece of advice about this topic that you can share?
- What is the most surprising roadblock that you encountered when writing your book?
- Were you happy with the amount of money you made from selling your book?
- What was the best way you found to market your book?
Thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions. Even if you only answer one or two questions, your experience will help so many readers who are considering writing an ebook themselves.
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- When Edits Go Too Far - April 24, 2019
- What is a Writers Residency and How Do I Find One? - January 13, 2018
- Useful Information For Those Writing a Book - January 11, 2018