2 32 2 1
Article by Wendy McCance
As a writer and a blogger, I am constantly on the lookout for some great articles. I want to get the most information I can on the subjects of writing, social media and blogging so I can increase my chances for success.
Below I have listed my top 5 writing, social media and blogging articles. I hope you find these articles as helpful as I have. Maybe you will even find a new favorite blogger or writer to follow.
If you have any favorite articles you have enjoyed and feel would be a good choice to recommend to writers and bloggers, please leave the link in the comment section below with the reason you thought it was a great article to recommend.
- Tips for finding and working with a publicist.
- The future of content mills.
- Beware of the 4 query mistakes.
- How to succeed when others fail.
- Finding the right clients.
- Social analytic tips.
- Increase your Facebook fan page.
- Best free resources for your social media platforms.
- 58 resources to help you learn and master seo.
- Build a Twitter following.
- 32 experts share their best blogging promtions.
- How to market your content on Google+.
- 10 things no one tells you about blogging.
- Stolen content. What happened to one writer.
- What are trackbacks and pingbacks?
If you enjoyed these articles, check out our Facebook page where you can find the latest, most informative articles on the web. Please take a moment and “like” us when you stop by.
To contact Wendy McCance about a writing or social media assignment, interview or speaking engagement, please email her at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Wendy McCance (see all)
- What is a Writers Residency and How Do I Find One? - January 13, 2018
- Useful Information For Those Writing a Book - January 11, 2018
- The Best Facebook Groups for Writers and Why You Should Get Involved - January 8, 2018